The Benefits of Baby Massage
- It can help your baby to sleep
- It can provide relief from the discomforts of teething, colic and constipation
- It enhances the development of their central nervous system (the brain-to-body route of communication)
- It stimulates your baby's respiratory, circulatory and gastrointestinal systems
- It can help your baby to become self-organised and self-calmed
- It supports and helps to build strong bonds between you and your baby
- It teaches your baby that he/she is loved and valued
- The relaxing effect of giving a massage can help to increase the supply of breast milk (due to hormonal changes)
- The course encourages you to learn and relate to your baby's body language and "cries of communication"
- You meet other parents and babies - forming a support network
You will learn a recognised combination of Swedish and Indian massage techniques on your own baby. There will be ample opportunity to discuss any specific problems that this massage may improve. We will share wonderful tips on managing sleep, teething and holds that can help your baby to settle and support your backs.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more…
For more information, please contact Jay either by email at Jay@yogababies.co.uk or telephone 020 8883 3234
Please note: no refunds will be given on any grounds once a course has commenced